Handicapper Monitoring Rules/About US
The following rules and guidelines are in place to ensure fair tracking of sports handicapper records. Any grading disputes or questions can be made via email to help (@) sportsinvestorcentral.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.
How it Works-Sports Monitoring Rules
- Handicapper picks must be submitted at least five minutes prior to the start of the game. It is the handicapper ’s responsibility to track all time changes.
- The line used to grade all the games will be the closing line at Vegas Hilton available from Donbest.com
- Handicappers may not submit multiple picks on the same or opposing side. of a game. Any duplicates and contradictions will be deleted.
- All sides and totals for pointspread sports, as well as totals for baseball and hockey will be graded on a -110 line, regardless of juice movement, unless deemed unworthy by Handicapper Tracker.
- If you wish to protect your pick with a line (only play on football team if they are a favorite of -3 or higher), then you must state your intent in the “notes” section. (**If you wish to make your selection over the phone or via email, then be sure to include any line protection notes.)
- For MLB sided and totals, all picks will be graded on the final result regardless of pitching changes. If you wish to list your pitchers, then be sure to state your intent in the “notes” section (** or include intent via phone or email).
- All picks will be rated as either a normal play or a top play. There is no limit to the number of top plays a sports handicapper can use.
- Any grading disputes can be made by calling our office or via email, however, the final decision is made by Handicapper Tracker and all decisions are final.
- There are a minimum amount of handicapper picks required per season for each sport. This is to discourage handicappers to make one winning pick and end the season with the best winning percentage.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided 24 hrs. after game is finalized. SIC insurance picks withstanding.
Contact Us 1-888-582-0181
If you need your account verified please send us a message for a quicker turn around. Most verifications can take up to 24 hours but we can respond sooner to urgent requests.
If you have any questions, comments, notice any errors or would like to be listed as a handicapper please contact us through the form below to submit your credentials.